Tuesday 6 March 2012

losing pram hooks

Last week I bought a packet of pram hooks from Boots and lost one of them when I walked over to Asda on Friday afternoon

I then ordered some from Amazon at the weekend (I am still waiting for tehm to come).

I was going to Mothercare yesterday anyway to buy a playmat and James said to me why dont you buy some more pram hooks - so I picked some extra large ones up and ended up losing the bag with them in on my way home!

James has said that he will buy some more today and wil loom after them - but I think that we may as well just wait for the ones that we have ordered.

3 comments:

sarah22 said...

Hi I came across your blog I hope you dont mind me contacting you, I have been trying to loose weight for a about a year now and ever since having my child. Any tips on how you did it? xx

Eileen H said...

You're not meant to have any pram hooks :-)
I think you should let James buy some and the ones from Amazon... you'll have spares :-)

chocolat lover said...

Sarah - I cut right down to 1500 calories a day...

...I am in the process of trying to lose weight again and am making sure that I go for longish walks with the buggy ;o)

Eileen - I will do ;o)