Sunday 22 April 2012

Evie got bored

Because of the constant rain since Tuesday and me being poorly (thats a great Mummy word) since Wednesday evening I havent taken Evie out and about since Monday when we went into town.

By yesterday afternoon Evie had had enough and started really grizzling...

...I tried rocking her back and forth (wondering if she wanted to go to sleep) but no

...I tried walking about the house with her but no

so I laid her on the floor so that I could blow my nose and she stopped crying.

I thought oohh she just needs something different to look at, so I got her playmat out and we were playing together on it for a good couple of hours ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww Evie wanted some play time and make mummy feel better at the same time :-)

Connie T. said...

When my son was your babies age, I got a baby walker with buttons that made sounds and little toys on it. You can adjust them low to the ground. He loved it and would zip all around the house.
http://www.diapers.com/p/safety-1st-sounds-n-lights-discovery-walker-dino-151529?site=CI&utm_source=cse&utm_medium=cpc_D&utm_campaign=Google&utm_content=pla&ci_sku=CS-304&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw={keyword}

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - she certainly did... ;o)

Connie - I have just been looking at baby walkers - I will definitely get Evie one in a couple of months as she is still a bit too young... ;o)