Sunday 29 April 2012

why would a Mum with a baby want to see that

I mentioned before about the newbie screenings at our cinema.

I havent been able to go to any yet because of either the atrocious weather or the film hasnt been something that I would want to pay to see, but that hasnt stopped me from looking to see what is on.

For the past two weeks the newbie screening has been Salmon Fishing in the Yemen it doesnt strike me as a film that a Mum would want to see...

...well not this Mum anyway!

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I think it's meant to be a comedy...but sounds like you'd be bored to tears :-)

chocolat lover said...

we will have to wait to see what next weeks film is...

Al said...

Before you mentioned what the film was I assumed these were films for young children rather than their parents, but then again I suppose it makes sense!

chocolat lover said...

LOL the babies are too young to watch the movies ;o)