Sunday 15 April 2012

James birthday cookie

Yesterday was James 40th birthday...

...I asked him if he wanted a cake or a giant cookie?

He said that he would like a giant cookie, but nothing with white chocolate in.

So I got him a cookie ;o)

We had some of the cookie last night before I went to bed, James stayed up to watch some tv...

This morning he said that he had quite a bit of the cookie and I could have what was left...

...when I opened the box to see what was left for me I found  this!

6 comments:

Eileen H said...

He is so generous! LOL. Hope you are plotting your revenge :-)

That's a great idea and better than a birthday cake. Do wish him a happy 40th from me.

Kelly said...

Aw, haha, it's always something with James! ;) I didn't realize/know your birthdays are almost exactly a month apart! Tell him I said happy birthday!

Al said...

What kind of mad person chooses a cookie over cake? That's what I want to know! :)

chocolat lover said...

thanks Eileen & Kelly...

Al - he prefers the cookie because it is so big ;o)

The Captain said...

Go easy on him, the big four ooh is a stressful thing to go through.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - I went through it almost a couple of years ago ;o)