Friday 10 August 2012

perhaps she was going for a fly

Yesterday me & Evie were sitting in Starbucks waiting for James to start his lunch hour...

...there was a group of women sitting next to us and I saw Evie waving at them ;o)

So I told them that they were the first people that Evie had ever waved at so they were really lucky ;o)

By the time James had arrived Evie had fallen asleep but I told James and he said to me "are you sure that she wasnt just going for a fly?"  blooming cheek!

Anyway she woke up just as he was going to go back to work and he tried to get her to wave but she wouldnt have any of it.

When we were leaving she then started waving at an old couple and they were waving back at her ;o)

We were then walking back from town and Evie started waving at people (she was very much like the Queen waving at her subjects ;o))








I tried to video motion picture her but she just started to touch her ear (as she tends to do a lot of).

James was waving at Evie this morning before he left for work trying to get her to wave back but as always she didnt do it until after he had left.

I am sure that he will see her do it tomorrow when we are out ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I think that it's Evie's way of saying hello to strangers and she is being friendly. She doesn't need to say hello to James, he's her Daddy :-)

Kelly said...

All these milestones...waving and first teeth. So exciting :)I love that you got pictures of her waving...she does look quite royal.

(James cracks me up, too, with his jokes)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I will have to tell him that ;o)

Kelly - it was funny watching her waving at everyone on our way home ;o)