Wednesday 22 August 2012

a total waste of time

So I managed to get me & Evie ready for yesterdays Rhyme Time in record time and ended up leaving just before 10 am as had some bits to get first from Tesco for James.

We get to the library and I park up the buggy and get Evie out and notice that the chairs arent set out in their usual pattern.  I couldnt clearly see where the people running it were going to sit so we sat at the back so that we could have a good view of everything.

At about 10.45 (15 minutes before it is supposed to start) I ask a library worker if Rhyme Time is still on and she said that it wont be starting until September (because of the school holidays) so I said on the website it says that it starts today and she then spouted the same thing again.

So we waited until 11am and when clearly it wasnt going to start we packed up our stuff and  there was another Mum there witth her little one and she asked if Rhyme Time was on and I told her what the lady told me.

Needless to say I have e-mailed 4 Children them and told the that they werent 4 Children as they were unreliable as their website still said that the sessions would be staring on 21st August!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's so bad, I don't blame you for complaining and I hope they reply with an apology. It's a good job Evie isn't old enough to be too disappointed.

chocolat lover said...

I got a reply with an apology this morning ;o)

Its horrible when young children get let down.