Thursday 30 August 2012

having some crumpet

Last week I was eating some crumpets for my breakfast with Evie sitting on my lap and she was looking at it so I broke off some bits for her to eat, and she did eat them, I felt bad afterwards because the bits she had didnt have unsalted spread on them.

So this week I have made sure that I have used unsalted spread on them so that Evie can have some.

On Monday I cut a crumpet into thirds for her and she ate a quarter of a third (which is still quite sizeable when you consider how small her tummy is ;o)).


2 comments:

Eileen H said...

She looks like she is enjoying it too.
I like seeing her photos here :-)
She most likely won't be a fussy eater later on as she is starting early by trying everything you have.

chocolat lover said...

thats what were hoping for ;o)