Sunday 26 August 2012

first night out

On Friday I had my first night out since having Evie...

...it was a night out with some of the other Mums from my NCT group.

We went for a Chinese Meal at San it is an all you can eat restaurant - although its not a buffet as you order what you want from the menu which means that the food isnt standing around getting all manky.

We were half expecting to get loads of text messages from the Dads (looking after the babies) but there was only one (not from James) asking where the bottles were now kept ;o)

I got home just after midnight (three hours later than my normal bedtime) and consequently had trouble sleeping!

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

Shame you've had to wait so long for a night out...hope you enjoyed it. I expect you were expecting James to be one to text :-)

Kelly said...

Yay for you, being able to get out and do something. I don't think I did that for the first year and a half that Myles was here! Way too long!

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - we all had our phones out just in case ;o)

It was a great night out ;o)

Kelly - I will definitely be happier to go out again for a night out ;o)

Eileen H said...

If I lived nearer I would happily babysit so you and James could go out together :-)

chocolat lover said...

thanks Eileen that is really appreciated ;o)