Friday 3 August 2012

we both got tennis players

The theme with this weeks Project Flickr is The Olympics.

With the theme in mind I was looking out for any Olympics type photos that I could take...

...and I saw the Team GB lego mini figures.


My first thought was to take a photo for the project then I thought that I could get one for Evie.

So I ended up buying three one for me and one for James too (otherwise he would only feel left out ;o)).


So I got them home.

I told James that we had bought him a present ;o)

He opened up his one and he got the tennis player, and when I opened mine I got the tennis player too!


Well at least they could have a game together ;o)


5 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well done... that was perfect!
If you'd had three tennis players you'd have wanted a fourth for a doubles match :-)

Al said...

Where's the lego tennis ball?

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - very true ;o)

Al - the skinflints didnt include one! ;o)

Kelly said...

Did you open Evie's or are you saving it for her to open when she is older?

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - we have saved Evies one for to open when she is older ;o)

When its all over I will have to see if they are selling them off cheap ;o)