Sunday 12 August 2012

a too hasty Mummy

Way back in March I bought Evies nice weather (I would say Summer but we all know that its more rainy than not) clothes in size 3-6 months I then worked out that she would probably grow out of them by August so bought her some 6-9 month stuff.

Well it is now August and lets just say that Mummy was too hasty as there is absolutely no danger of Evie outgrowing her 3-6 month stuff and I washed the new stuff so cant take it back for a refund.

So this morning I decided to put her in her bigger stuff so at least she will get some wear out of them ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Seeing as we've had no summer yet, let's hope for an Indian summer.
When it gets chilly you can always add a few layers.

Kelly said...

It's hard judging when they will grow and when they will stay put in a size for a while. Myles has always been bigger than his age...so luckily I caught on to that and bought up in sizes.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - thats what I was thinking and putting tights under her shorts.

Kelly - at least from the age of 2 her clothes will go up in years rather than months.