Tuesday 24 September 2013

Feeding dolly

Sometimes (well most of the time now) when Evie is eating her meal she will stop halfway through and wont want to eat anymore - she ether knocks my hand away or will try and tip over her bowl/plate (I keep telling her that it is naughty doing that but still).

Anyway so I get out one of her toys (dolly in this case) and offer dolly a spoon of food and then offer some to Evie and then she starts eating again and then wants to feed dolly too ;o)

Poor dolly is now in need of a wash and I checked her label yesterday and it says to handwash her - James just used the washing up sponge to remove some of the muck ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Awww I wondered if Evie was playing with dollies yet.
First step is always to feed dolly, then she needs to be put down for a sleep, after she's been washed of course :-)

chocolat lover said...

good idea on dolly needing to have a sleep after ;o)