Sunday 29 September 2013

spooky ordering

For the past week I have been on the lookout for Halloween clothes for Evie ;o)

So I have looked in the supermarkets but could only find trick or treat outfits, so I decided to look at the Marks & Spencer site online and found this and this, so I went into our local store on Friday to buy them but because they have such a small range in there they didnt have them in stock.

So I decided to order them online the hello kitty top was out of stock (and still is) but I did manage to get her the skeleton one ;o)

I picked it up this afternoon so come Halloween Evie is going to look well spooky ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Oooooooh I like the skeleton T-shirt the best. We will need a photo of her wearing it on Halloween!

I have just sold Martyn's Dracula outfit on eBay, it reminded him of the ex-workplace where he wore it for charity, and he wanted rid of it :-)

chocolat lover said...

yes I will do a photo of her wearing it ;o)