Thursday 19 September 2013

week two

The second week started off with our last session at Gymbabes on the Monday and on the Wednesday we did our first session at Tumble Tots...

...as they both tire Evie out we didnt do anything for the rest of the day...

On Monday morning we also took Evie back to the shoe shop to get her feet measured and yes they have grown and she is now a size 4 ;o)  So we bought her some new shoes.

Tuesday (because it wasnt raining) we took Evie to Hylands Parks Adventure Castle...

I must have been banging on about it too much because James first words were "is this it?"

Evie enjoyed going there but couldnt go down the slides because they were too wet from all of the rain on the Monday.

We only probably stayed for 45 minutes before Evie just wanted to be carried so we left.

Thursday we went to Lakeside we needed to get Evie some new pajamas (I have bagged up all of her summer stuff and she didnt have many pairs of long sleeved ones).

We ended up getting her these and these (I even bought them in the next size up which is a very "Mummy" thing to do ;o)

As James had told his Mum that we needed pajamas for Evie he said to let her buy her some too (I certainly wasnt going to refuse ;o)).

We looked in BHS and they didnt have anything in Evies size so it was back to M&S ;o)  where they got Evie some more ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I do like Evie's new shoes. Aren't they expensive though, last pair I bought for myself were only £5 dearer at £35.
It's definitely autumn now and out with the winter woolies and the heating on :-(

chocolat lover said...

My Mum always used to get me and my brother Clarks shoes - I cant believe how expensive they are...