Sunday 22 September 2013

I thought that I had a stomach bug

Yesterday me & Evie were supposed to meet up with my 2 friends and my friend Emmas Mum for lunch, but after I had my breakfast I had stomach pains and felt like I was going to be sick...

...I thought that I had a stomach bug.

So I let my freinds know that we wouldnt make it.

Luckily by later in the afternoon my stomach pains had gone but the sick feeling remained and luckily they didnt materialise into anything.

I didnt eat any lunch but did have some dinner as I was feeling hungry and was ok ;o)

I have no idea what it was and hope that Evie doesnt "catch" it...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Hope you aren't sickening for anything. Shame it ruined your plans for the day, you'll have to reorganise a lunch date with them.

chocolat lover said...

my friends have already said about meeting up in a month for a catch up ;o)