Sunday 24 July 2016

Finding a cinema film to watch

I have been toying with taking Evie to the cinema during the school holidays...

...the question is what to take her to watch?

I was going to take her to see The Secret Life of Pets

Then we saw an advert for Finding Dory...

And Evie said I want to watch the film about the fishes :)

...so as not to waste £16.00 (seriously that is how much it is going to cost me & Evie to go) not including drinks or "pick n mix" I have set the sky+ box to record Finding Nemo...

...and I have told her that if she doesnt watch the film on the tv then we cant go to the cinema.

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Whoa HOW MUCH ????

I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema, it was probably to see The Queen with Helen Mirren :) Just looked it up.... ten years ago :-)
We do buy DVDs and subscribe to Sky Movies though.

I quite fancy watching The Secret Life of Pets but will wait for it to come out on DVD :) I hope Evie is good and sits through Finding Nemo with you:)

chocolat lover said...

We subscribe to sky movies too :)

Because we were recording 2 things at the same time we saw the end of Finding Nemo so I will see if she does want to watch it at home with me :)

The Captain said...

I have a unlimited card so can go when I want. I love the cinema. Can't you smuggle in goodies in your handbag.

chocolat lover said...

I was going to smuggle the goodies in anyway :)

The Odeon (which is our nearest cinema) doesnt do an unlimited card unfortunately...