Tuesday 18 November 2014

I will have to see if they have it in store

I was watching Im a Celebrity this morning and whilst fast forwarding through the adverts I briefly caught sight of an exotic meat feast on the sponsorship bit at the beginning of one of the advert breaks ;o)

It says on the website that you can order it online but I will have a look in store when I go into town probably on Thursday ;o)

So I am off now to check what room we have in the freezer ;o)

We had alligator way back in 2001 at Gatorland while on holiday in Florida, and as I recall it tasted a bit like chicken ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

We only really do an Iceland shop at Christmas, but doubt we'll be buying that. I definitely wouldn't try alligator :)

chocolat lover said...

I had the alligator nuggets and James had a rib as I remember ;o)

I like trying novelty food things, as long as they arent going to kill me ;o)