Thursday 13 November 2014

first proper morning

Yesterday was Evies first proper morning at pre-school ;o)

I made sure that she got up early and had finished her breakfast by 8 am so that we were ready to leave on time.

Evie playing on the sofa in her school t-shirt

We got to the pre-school bang on time and I kissed Evie goodbye and told her to have fun and then I could tell that I was about to start crying so I quickly got out of the room that she was in so that she didnt see me get upset.

One of the ladies told me (while I was composing myself) that Evie was happily sitting there cutting out shapes with one of the other ladies.

When it came to collecting Evie I got there just as she was coming back from playing in the playground, I told her that I was going to go to the toilet and then we could go home.

So I had just finished and was waiting to be let into the room and I saw one of the ladies give Evie a hug and then they told her that I was behind the door and I could see that she was crying :o(

I will have to make sure on Friday that I leave slightly later so that I can nip into the toilet before she sees me come back.

It was a good job that I bought her the school t-shirt as she had some blue paint on her back, when I did the washing this morning it had come out luckily ;o)

it has since come out in the wash

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You'll both soon get used to the routine. Confusing for Evie of course, but she did well and you did too.
I'm pretty sure they only used water based paints for that very reason!

chocolat lover said...

its one of those "no brainers" isnt it ;o)