Friday 7 November 2014

gold card exclusive event

Last night I went to a gold card exclusive event at Starbucks ;o)

All three of us were going to go and then I decided that Evie would get bored (besides James feeling ill) and I went on my ownsome instead.

I knew that it was going to be a good evening as as soon as I walked in there I was given an espresso martini ;o)

I tried my art at latte art and managed (not sure how) to do something festive ;o)

a snowman in my latte

I got to try some different coffees (there three previous origin blends).

I also got to try the new orange, cranberry and chocolate cookie.

And I got a new re-useable cup (I got one for James too)

and we got a goodie bag each too ;o)

we got a goodie bag each

Evie has already said that she wants the chocolate coins ;o)

When James came to pick me up Evie kept on saying that she missed me, and it set me off feeling guilty about me leaving her at pre-school for a couple of mornings from next week :o(

4 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Hi Amber, How did you manage to get James a goodie bag if he wasn't there?
Did you read the recent news about Starbucks? I even heard it on dutch TV.
http://huzlers.com/semen-found-starbucks-drinks-nationwide-fda-currently-investigating/
It seems such a gross thing to do. i wonder if it is true?

Eileen H said...

Sounds a fun event.
That surely can't be true what chamonix44 linked to, how disgusting!!
Don't feel guilty about leaving Evie at pre-school, she'll love it there. I know you'll both feel upset on the first day, try not to show it though. I remember feeling like that too!

Unknown said...

Martinis at Starbucks!?! We have nothing like that in the U.S., especially in the south…:(

I'm glad you had a good time. :)

chocolat lover said...

Mum - that sounds too gross! James was supposed to go too so there was a goodie bag already allocated for him ;o)

Eileen - I know that she will enjoy herself ;o)

Katy - the martinis were strictly for the "event" rather than as standard.