Monday 17 November 2014

dvd cant be repaired

I went online this morning (after getting Evie up) and found an e-mail from the bloke who did the dvd to say that it cant be repaired!

He had two suggestions for me...

...one - I get hold of one of the dvds that I passed on to a family member so that he could re record it for me, or

....two - he sends me a refund.

We have opted for the refund (as James has already copied a disc for us ;o)).

This morning (before putting the pc on) I started watching Im a Celebrity ;o) my favourite is Michael Buerk, and I think that Gemma Collins is going to be a hoot ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Good that you are getting a refund and glad that James had made a copy:)

We watched the celebrities going in episode, but won't be watching the series as Martyn doesn't like it :( He only just tolerates X Factor :)

chocolat lover said...

I have never watched X Factor, and have only just (since having Evie) started watching Im a Celebrity ;o) since Gemma has quit it wont be so "dramatic" anymore anyway!