Wednesday 5 November 2014

liking marmite by default

Yesterday I opened up a bag of twiglets and Evie came over to see what I was eating so I offered her one (knowing that she had previously not liked them) and she took one and ate it and when I asked her if it was nice she said "yes" ;o)

I even gave er a few to eat in a bowl while she had her dinner ;o)

At least our fears of her being a marmite hater are over with now....

...next I will try her on marmite on toast and will see if she likes that also ;o)

Last night I got Evies bag ready to take in with us (containing nappies, wipes, muslin cloths and a change of clothes) so that she is used to me bringing it in with us for when I leave her there for the morning next week.

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Maybe her tastebuds are more developed now, will be interesting to find out about the marmite on toast though:)
Have a fun day today.

Unknown said...

Twiglets???

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - she wouldnt try the marmite on toast...

Katy - last year when Alfonso (from the Fresh Prince of Belair) ate them on a reality show his description was that they were "like someone had taken a pretzel, shoved it up their ass then burnt it" ;o)

Its one of those things that you either love or hate.