Sunday 23 November 2014

first brought home picture

When I picked Evie up on Friday from pre school I looked in Evies drawer and found a picture waiting for me ;o)


I have proudly stuck it up on the cupboard wall ;o)

On Thursday I went into Iceland and bought a Exotic Meat Feast LOL the lady of the checkout told me to "enjoy my meal tonight" ;o)

I had an ostrich burger last night and it was nice allbeit with a stronger flavour than beef has, I was worried that I might want to bury my head in the sand but I havent yet but then I havent been anywhere near Evies sandbox in the garage ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

You have a little artist in the making. You do know this could sell for thousands when she is famous :)

Mmmm I'll pass on ostrich burgers :)

Unknown said...

That's so sweet!

chocolat lover said...

she had also done a painting which I left there to dry ;o)