Friday 21 November 2014

crying real tears

I woke Eve up (after putting her down earlier last night) and she was crying real tears saying that she didnt want to go because of the noisy ones :o(

I tried explaining to her that they are just like her and get noisy when they are enjoying themselves but she wasnt having any of it.

I have told her that we are going anyway and at the moment she is happily watching tv and eating some frosties.

I have yet to get her dressed in her school t-shirt.

I am hoping that I dont get the phone call today saying that she is too distraught!

I know that she will get used to it and she will have to when she starts school properly in a couple of years.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww bless her. She's not quite three yet, it's a lot to expect such young ones to settle quickly and easily. It's a big upheaval. I hope you will both be OK today.

chocolat lover said...

she did cry again and when I was speaking to the manager about it she said that it generally takes a month or so to get used to things ;o)