Sunday 5 March 2017

e-book of thanks

I love listening to podcasts (in the evenings after Evie has gone to bed) and finding new ones to listen to.

I recently found FBI Retired and the author (a former FBI agent) has written her first novel.

At the end of the podcast she always says that if you enjoy the podcast, then by way of saying thanks you should buy her book.

And at least its more original than the usual "send us a monthly donation" that you tend to get from US podcasts.

So I checked it out on Amazon and the kindle edition is only £2.40...

...so I bought it :)

So I shall start reading it tomorrow (as I need to pop into town) or Friday in the hairdressers on my phone.

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

£2.40 is very reasonable for a book to read on your device. I'm afraid I will always prefer a real printed on paper book.

chocolat lover said...

there is a certain charm to proper books I agree... ;)

The Captain said...

I love ebooks. So convenient to always have a book with you.