Wednesday 15 March 2017

sunflower diary - week one

On Monday we measured Charlotte Pinky-Pie ;)

She is now 5 cm tall.

I wrote the date together with the measurement in Evies sunflower diary and one of the Mums told me that they want the children to do the writing...

...last night when James got home from work, he had printed off some pictures.

So I stuck the pictures over what I had written and got Evie to do the writing instead and then I wrote the same thing too so they could see what it said.

Evies beautiful writing

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

That was a great idea to add the photos. Charlotte Pinky-Pie is doing really well.

chocolat lover said...

we are pleased that its doing so well :)

The Captain said...

Is it just me that thinks sunflowers are creepy?

chocolat lover said...

they just like the sunshine...

...mind you they can grow really big!