Sunday 12 March 2017

peaking through

Every morning (since Wednesday) we have checked on Evies sunflower seed..

...yesterday after James had gotten up he told me that the seed had finally sprouted :)

So I got Evie to check on the plant and she told me that it still hadnt grown, so I told her to check properly and she told me that there was a leaf sticking out.

Evie assessing her plant
I weighed myself yesterday and I have lost another 2 lbs so that is 41lbs in total or 2 stones 13lbs and considering I had a whole carton of pancake mixture (as pancakes on Shrove Tuesday) I have done well :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well done on a little sunflower emerging and your weight loss is terrific :)

chocolat lover said...

thanks - I am pleased with how much I have managed to lose so far :)

The Captain said...

I love growing stuff on windowsills but hate gardening.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - Im just hoping we can keep it growing until Easter :)