Tuesday 2 May 2017

flower Evie

Yesterday Evie went to a party...

...they had a face painter, so I asked Evie if she would like to have her face painted and she said yes so I put her name on the list (LOL they were very organised :)).

I asked her what she would like to have on her face and she said flowers :)

A while later I saw "I" (it was a joint birthday party for 2 girls the other one being "A") walking Evie over to the face painter.

So I went over to make sure that Evie was ok, and she was sitting on the chair with her glasses on her lap.

She didnt want me to stay so I went back to watch the party...

here is flower Evie



I told the face painter after that it was the first time that she had let someone paint her face and she said that she could tell, so she did her quite quickly, so that was nice :)

Next time we see face painters at a party I know that Evie will let them do it :)

She wasnt too pleased when I had to wipe it off though :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

No, I'm sure Evie would have liked to keep them on her face forever :)
These face painters are very skilled and patient with the children, the flowers are lovely :)

chocolat lover said...

she did a really good job :)