Sunday 14 May 2017

birthday and inserview

On Friday I had interview #6 I took J's advice and mentioned that I thought that the jobs I had missed out on were due to my age - and she said that it didnt matter to them andthey prefer having someone with experience.

I also mentioned that I had been approached by my last 2 employers.

I had to do a data input test (it was picking up the differences between 2 sets of letters/numbers etc), I was allowed 10 minutes and you had to average 20 seconds per question...

...I didnt manage to complete the test as you couldnt easily pick out the mistakes without looking properly at the two columns.

I hope that what I had done was accurate enough for them...

...yesterday it was my birthday :)

Evie bought me a spirehoved cutie pie plant

I will get Evie to help me do it :)
Evie helped me chose a birthday cake :)

Evie wanted to make sure I shared it with her :)
and here is my birthday slice of cake :)

happy birthday to me :)
When I had my slice of cake Evie wanted to make sure that it was still yummy (she had her slice earlier) by having "nibbles" of it :)

4 comments:

Jules said...

Goodness! That cake looks delicious. A belated Happy Birthday to you. Fingers crossed for the job. X

chocolat lover said...

thanks Jules :)

Eileen H said...

You can't have a birthday without yummy cake and that looks delicious :)
I sent a card, hope it arrived in time :)
Fingers crossed for the job.


chocolat lover said...

thanks Eileen and thanks I got the card :)