Thursday 11 May 2017

recruitment lady meet up

This morning I met up with the lady who has arranged my interview tomorrow.

She has given me some good tips such as bring up my age and how I feel that its going against me (so they know that I know), and also to bring up that I was approached by my last 2 employers :)  So they know that I am dependable and hard working :)

She also told me that she thought that I have been very unlucky with my interviews not to have got a job yet.

Hopefully tomorrow they will see what a fantastic person I am :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

They certainly will see you are fantastic and the right person for the job.
Wishing you a good interview and my fingers are crossed for you as always :)

chocolat lover said...

thanks :)

The Captain said...

Hope it all goes well.