Tuesday 23 May 2017

flower fairy and foxy

Yesterday we painted the ornaments that we bought....

Evie did her one first






Then I did my one, I had a plan all set up on how I was going to decorate it and Evie decided that she wanted to help!

I was (reluctantly) allowed to paint 2 sunshines on :)

And here they both are together


On the chicken pox front Evie had some spots that came up on Sunday but they still havent blistered, so as I am going to take Evie out for a walk after lunch, I will pop into Boots and ask the pharmacist and will see what they say, as I dont really want to keep her out of school any longer than I have to.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Your joint artistic skills are excellent :)

chocolat lover said...

thanks - it was mainly Evie (as she wouldnt give me a look in :)).