Wednesday 24 May 2017

back to school

I decided to take Evie to Boots to see the pharmacist after 1pm (guessing that the kids would have finished their lunchbreak by the time that we waked past) the parade of shops is at the end of the road where her school is :)

We were approaching the school and I could hear that the kids were outside playing so I told Evie that we would walk past fast so that we wouldnt be spotted...

...I then hear A shout "Evie" so we crossed over the road to say hello (as there were now a crowd of them :o)).  There are 5 kids off in Evies class at the moment with it).

One of the teaching assistants came over Mrs H and she said that they missed Evie, I told her that we were going to see the pharmacist, and by the amount of scabbed spots on Evies face you can see that we werent making it up :).

Anyway I saw the pharmacist and explained about the spots that hadnt blistered and she said that as long as they havent got fluid in them then she isnt contagious :)

We walked past the school again on on our way home and we saw the kids were sitting in the playgound, Evie was watching them as we walked past, I felt quite bad that she couldnt go in and join them.

Evie is now in her school uniform and I have written out her fist sick note...

She has PE today so they will see that her spots are scabbed up and there are no fluid filled ones.

I even let Evie have a play in the playground on our way home so she enjoyed that :)

4 comments:

Jules said...

I hope Evie enjoys being back at school. X

chocolat lover said...

yes she had a great day back thanks :)

Eileen H said...

Her first sick note :) Glad she's well enough to go back to school.

chocolat lover said...

Im glad that she was well enough too :)