Sunday 7 May 2017

chicken pox birthday party

Im not sure how many of the 6 children in reception with chicken pox were invited to the party but only a couple of them turned up...

L was very self conscious and didnt think that she was allowed to play with anyone, so I told her that she was doing a "service" and helping the kids so their holidays wouldnt get ruined :)  I even gave her a "high five" for good measure :)

M went as well and they all seemed to have fun.

The party had a magician and he was quite good :)

Im not sure if Evie interacted with the 2 girls or not so I will have to see if she manages to get it or not.


2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I think if it's meant to be Evie will catch it. You should find out in 2 to 3 weeks :)

chocolat lover said...

Im not stressing about it :)

She will catch it when she catches it, I just hope that it doesnt coincide with our holiday :)