Friday 28 July 2017

charity interview

Yesterday I had my interview for a paid job with a charity...

...like interview #7 the charities base is in a house (the houses next to it are all boarded up where the whole block is due to be demolished.

There was one really oddball question (the others were to do with addicts).

How would I feel if I got offered the job?

I said that I would say hooray and get a chinese

and then they asked...

...how would I feel if I didnt get offered the job?

I said that I would keep on looking and that this is my 11th interview so Im used to getting rejections now :)

I also said if I get the job I get the job and if I dont I dont.

I really cant work out what answer they wanted :)

I will find out this morning (after they have slept on it)

They also said that there were 70+ applicants so I did well to get an interview :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

You did do well to get an interview. That's the problem, so many people chasing the same job. I think my daughter did a similar job at one time, she worked for a charity, it's not an easy job to do. My fingers are crossed for you.

Jules said...

You did very well to get an interview. X

chocolat lover said...

I was pleased that they saw me :)