Tuesday 25 July 2017

she didnt need a toilet break

Yesterday we got into town in good time to go to the cinema...

...we still (or rather I told Evie that I thought that it would be the better film) decided to see Despicable Me 3.

I got us an aisle seat and one next to it :)

Everytime I looked around at Evie she was staring at the screen and event better than tht she didnt need any toilet breaks (which is a sign of a great film) :)

Evies favourite part of the film was when Gru & Dru were camouflaged, and my favourite parts were when the minions were in jail :)

Evie says that she doesnt want to go again but we will see if anything good takes her fancy :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's great that Evie sits through a film and really enjoys it :)

chocolat lover said...

she is getting better at sitting through films now - I think she enjoyed the snacks that I bought with us as much as watching the film :)

Jules said...

That's good. Lily wouldn't even manage to sit still for the trailers. X

chocolat lover said...

its only the third time that she was watched a proper film and understands that there is a sad bit but there will be a happy ending :)