Monday 24 July 2017

I forgot the best bit

I was sitting there watching tv after doing yesterdays blog post and realised that I had forgotten the best bit...

...I weighed myself on Saturday and had lost another 3 lbs so that is 1 lb short of my 4 stone target target or 55 lbs in total :)

A little bit later there was a knock at the door so I answered it and it was Evies teacher Mr F saying that he had forgotten (with all of the rush on Friday) to give the kids their leaving presents...

I called Evie to the front door so she could say thank you to him so that was good :)

...Evie got this book :)

Me & Evie are going to the cinema today - we are planning on seeing Despicable Me 3 but it could always change.

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Wow, teacher's hand delivering leaving presents, how kind of him and such a sweet little book.
Well done to you, 4 stones lost, that's very impressive!

chocolat lover said...

I thought that was nice of him too :)

I am pleased that I managed to lose as much as I wanted to weight wise :)

Jules said...

Huge congratulations on your weight loss. I am full of admiration for you.
So sweet for Evie to receive a leaving present. X

chocolat lover said...

thanks I was glad to get there.

And was surprised that she get a leaving present :)