Friday 14 July 2017

interview #10 and annual report

I have an interview on Tuesday for a dinner lady mid day assistant job at another school :)

Its the school that I looked at that had the chickens :)

Evies school report was as expected...

...she observes before trying new things :)

He also said that she has some great ideas and that she is now having the confidence to express them :)

He also said that her letter formation needs to improve (although it is getting more readable now) and that she needs to form more friendships...

...although by what she tells me she has a few friends in her year now so I dont think she has such a problem with that as what Mr F thinks she has.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I didn't realise they got such reports at this young age.
When Lily starts school I want her to be happy. If she learns anything then that's a bonus. X

Eileen H said...

Good luck in the job interview, that sounds ideal, hours wise.
As Jules says, as long as Evie is happy and has new friends that's good, teachers don't know everything :)

The Captain said...

Good luck with the job.

chocolat lover said...

Jules - yes I was surprised that it was so indepth...

Eileen - thanks and your right :)

Kirt - thanks :)