Thursday 3 May 2018

farm book and 18

Yesterday when I helped out in Evies class the first thing I had to do was the filing from work done the previous day...

...I saw in Evies book that she did a word search :) So I asked her later if she liked doing and she said yes, so today I will be going into town anyway to see if I can get Evie a new umbrella (her old ones has a hole in it) :) While I am there I will pop to the market to see if I can get her something cheap :)

Her English work yesterday was to make a book with a contents page and 3 pages, an animal (a chicken in Evies case) and two crops (Evie chose maize and sunflowers).  I asked her after what she could remember that you got from those two crops and she said crisps from maize, I told her that I thought crisps came from potatoes and did she mean corn and she said yes :)

Then after morning playtime it was then maths and each table had to make a poster showing different ways of making up the number 18.

L on Evies table told me that they didnt need my help :)

1 comment:

Eileen H said...

Word searches are a good and fun thing to do. That made me smile saying that they don't need your help :)