Thursday 17 May 2018

wedding quarters trip

Yesterday was helping out in class again ;)

After filing away what the kids had done the day before (letter formations and labeling a stable scene) it was English

The kids are currently writing about a scarecrow wedding (Harry O'Hay is marrying Betty O'Barley), and they were saying about what wedding present that their scarecrow was going to make (as scarecrows dont have money), Evies scarecrow Sally O'Straw was making a necklace out of shells and seaweed :)

All of the other kids were writing about them making statues :)

It was then maths and it was quarters this time...

They had to count the number of objects and then say what a quarter of them were.

...Evie found it a bit of a struggle and inbetween helping J (who always asks me to help her) I was helping Evie.

Im pleased to say that the questions I helped Evie with she got right :)

It was then time for me to go home and Evie was back to being upset again (she had been upset earlier too but that was down to saying that she was going to miss me when I went home), L and T both told me that they would look after her :).

And Evie has her school trip today :) and she is sticking with the packed lunch that the school is providing too :)

Hopefully she will eat enough of her lunch to keep her going :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm sure Sally O'Straw's wedding gift is lovely, I like the idea of a scarecrow wedding :)
I'm glad Evie's friends look after her when she's upset. I hope she enjoys her school trip today :)

Jules said...

It sounds like another fun day in class. I hope Evie enjoys her school trip today. X

chocolat lover said...

the trip was great :)