Friday 18 May 2018

glitchy hd

For the past couple of days our sky Q HD has been very glitchy..

...so I contacted them on messenger and we have an engineer coming to look at it next week.

They have put a note on my account detaila about needing to do the school run, so hopefully he/she will arrive while Evie is at school.

Evie enjoyed her school trip yesterday, and she has decided that next time she would like me to do the packed lunch for her! :)

All she told me was was that they did some experiments (one was making a lava lamp) and they had their lunch outside.

She went to sleep quite quickly last night too :)

4 comments:

Jules said...

I hope you get your sky sorted. I believe it's not cheap so you at least expect it to be right.
I'm glad Evie enjoyed her school trip. I'm off to the woods again today with Lily's class. The weather is beautiful too which is a bonus. X

chocolat lover said...

have fun in the woods :) you might even find a teddy bears picnic :)

Eileen H said...

I hope you get your Sky sorted, doesn't sound good to have problems so soon.
I'm glad Evie enjoyed her school trip.

chocolat lover said...

I was thinking the same thing...