Wednesday 9 May 2018

no school trip for me

Yesterday when I picked Evie up from school I looked in her bookbag (as I usually do) and found a slip of paper inside...

...it said that lots of parents volunteered to go on the school trip so they pulled names out of a hat and I wasnt successful.

I told Evie and she said that she was happy that I wasnt going :)

It means now then that Evie will have to stick with the packed lunch that school will provide her with (as she already said that she wanted it with a cheese sandwich).

I will ask her again the night before as I dont want her telling me just as were going that she doesnt want the school packed lunch that day.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww, well I'm sorry you weren't picked for the school trip even if Evie isn't :-)

Jules said...

That's a shame. Lily's class is usually desperate for helpers for trips out.
You never know what's going to come out of those book bags at the end of a school day! X