Thursday 18 October 2018

gurgling

On Sunday night James came downstairs saying "can your hear that?" I couldnt...

...he said that the boiler was making noises, so he got me to listen in the airing cupboard and there were no noises there either...

Monday morning I woke up to go the loo and heard what I thought was swooshing water (I thought it must have been raining and the gutter was blocked (that sort of noise) James told me it was the boiler!

The upshot is the gas engineer is coming back after the half term...

Yesterday I was helping in class and while I was gluing in the homework into the kids homework books the teaching assistant told me that Evie was the only person on her table (the table that she helps with for maths) who didnt need help with subtracting :)

I was really pleased :)

Tonight its parents evening so that will be fun :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

Oh dear, there seems to be a run of boiler issues at the moment. I hope we all get them sorted before the really cold weather arrives.
Well done Evie on mastering subtraction. I expect Mum is very proud. X

Eileen H said...

Oh no not your boiler again. We've just had a scare with ours, the gas serrvice engineer had to call out the gas board. Hopefully it's nothing major that needs fixing on your boiler and it keeps on working until they can come out to it.
Brilliant news that Evie's doing really well with her maths :)

chocolat lover said...

hopefully it will hold out :)