Thursday 11 October 2018

I would rather have the pet pigeon

I was helping out in Evies class again yesterday...

...when I got in there were 4 piles of filing to do :)

One of the things was a story and then the kids had to answer questions on it.

I was pleased that Evie had answered all of the questions :) A couple of the kids only answered the first 3!

The last question asked if you had a pet or what sort of pet would you like?  Evie put that she would like a pigeon!  So I asked her about it later and she said that she actually wrote pet dog!  So I asked her what would she do if the dog jumped up at her and she said that it wouldnt because it would be busy by throwing it a ball all the time! :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Evie would definitely prefer a pet dog to a pigeon and she'd play ball with it. It's looking hopeful :)

The Captain said...

I loved having pet dogs as a child but as an adult I've been satisfied with my cat.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - very true :)

Kirt - I had cats when I was growing up - I dont think Evie would like them either - especially when they jump on your shoulder while your standing up :)