Tuesday 30 October 2018

thursday now...

Yesterday I was waiting in for the gas engineer and at around 12.30 (the person was supposed to come between 10 am and 2 pm) I got a phone call from British Gas asking exactly what our issues were...

...so I went through it all with him and he then asked if there were any vulnerable people in the house and I mentioned having Evie, he then said that unfortunately (down to the cold snap) the engineer cant make it to ours in time!

They offered me Wednesday morning but I said that I cant do that day (as Im helping in class) so now they are coming Thursday between 9 am and 1 pm (which means I will have to rush back from taking Evie to school),

They have even thrown in a goodwill gesture of 30 pounds as we are having to use heaters.

Im hoping they can fix it on Thursday now...

3 comments:

Jules said...

That's really frustrating for you. I hope it is easily sorted when they do arrive. Thankfully ours is all OK now and they've given it a good service. I just hope it stays that way. X

Eileen H said...

I do hope you get your boiler fixed now that the really cold weather has arrived, -1 degree in the car this morning! It's good that they're giving you some compensation too.

chocolat lover said...

im hoping that its sorted out tomorrow :)