Sunday 28 February 2010

cruise booked

Yesterday I booked our annual holiday...

We (or rather I) decided to go for the cruise, I am well excited ;o) (picture me jumping up and down too!). Probably best not to as its not a pretty sight ;o).

So now instead of having one place to read up about I have seven ;o), I will also have to read up on all of the tours we can take/do.

Why do I do this to myself?

It has struck me that I have seen more of the USA than I have of the UK, I do feel bad about this!

As the joke says it rained once over the weekend, it started Saturday morning and finished Sunday evening (ok I am assuming that it will eventually stop).

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Where will the cruise be taking you?

chocolat lover said...

Kelly, New England/Canada...

...starts off in Cape Liberty New Jersey, then Portland Maine, Bar Harbor Maine, Saint John New Brunswick, Halifax Nova Scotia, Boston Masachusetts then back to NJ

Al said...

Sounds good, although as I've said I'm not one for cruises. However, seeing all of those different places in one holiday will keep things interesting of nothing else, although I'd be worried I was missing out on something each time.

I wouldn't worry about having seen more of the US than the UK, there's still plenty of time to see this country when you're old enough to think that a coach tour makes a great holiday! :-)

Kelly said...

i've barely been to the east coast....just a quick jaunt to newark back in the day to see a friend graduate from the coast guard basic training...


anyway, it sounds exciting. i bet the whole cruise experience will be nice. i want to take myles, someday, and forgive me if i've already mentioned that! ;)

chocolat lover said...

Al, I will be 90 and still not that old ;o)

Mind you...

...all those fellow old people to compare ilnesses with!

n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oo-o-o-o-o-oo-o-ooooooooo!

*shudder*

;o)