Tuesday 7 September 2010

dining out on a calorie budget

I met friends for lunch yesterday and one of them suggested going to Hamilton Hall, so I had a quick look at the website to decide what to have for my lunch.

I knew that they have a nutrition guide on there, so I was hoping to be able to find something that wasnt too bad and fitted in with my 8 week challenge.

Typically the things that I really fancied were truly calorific, then I spotted the sweet chilli noodles and they were only 296 calories ;o)

What a result, and it also meant that I was able to eat a proper dinner last night too ;o)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

hurrah for nutritional information.

you'd be surprised what is in some stuff....1000 calorie medium size shakes, etc.

Al said...

I'd rather not think about what is in some stuff, it sucks all the fun out of it, I find.

Still, I'm glad that you were able to find something that you could have and that was low in calories.

chocolat lover said...

I was glad I found something too...

...I dont like it when something that is supposed to be healthy has mega calories!