Sunday 15 August 2010

8 week challenge

The cruise is getting closer and closer and I have decided that I want to lose some weight before we go, because I just know that I am going to put on loads of weight with all of the food thats on board.

And as every person of size will say "it will be rude not to eat" ;o)

My goal is to lose one stone (14 pounds) in eight weeks



We were just about to go and do the food shopping this morning and James looked at me and said "keep still you have a massive spider on you" (Mum dont look at the link because it will make you scream ;o)). He got the spider off of me and let it go in the grass (he wasnt wrong because it was huge!).

I weighed myself this morning and I had lost another pound since last week ;o)

3 comments:

Al said...

Indeed, if you're going to be on a ship where food is plentiful, you have to eat lest anyone think it's not up to standard. Plus, you're paying for it!

Best of luck for the coming weeks.

Kelly said...

Oh, James the hero :)

I am cheering you on! I think you have the willpower and self discipline to do whatever you want. Just make sure you have room for your chocolate needs ;)

chocolat lover said...

thanks ;o)

Al - Im planning on rolling off of the ship - I just dont want to have to roll on there too ;o)

Kelly - I will still be eating my chocolate (albeit only one a day) ;o)