Friday 17 September 2010

5 quarters of sandwiches

Yesterday was the birthday lunch that I was talking about...

We ended up going to City Flogger, and we had a variety of sandwiches and two bowls of cut up sausages ;o)

I had three quarters of chicken and bacon and two quarters of roast beef, a few (quite a few if the truth be told) of the cut up sausages and three bottles of beer...

I really wasnt intending to eat or drink that much...

Anyway last night I stuck with my plan of just eating veggies for my dinner last night. On Sunday I will be able to see if this worked or not...

to be honest im not hopeful...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

beer at lunch? did you have to return to work? I don't think I would have been very productive after three beers ;)

Al said...

Fingers crossed for Sunday!

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - I must admit I was on a bit of a "go slow" that afternoon ;o)

thanks Al ;o)