Sunday 12 September 2010

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh

(I think the title says it all).

I have been trying to be good all week...

...I weighed myself this morning and have put on 100 grammes (not too bad I know), and I wouldnt mind so much if I wasnt trying to be good. Plus the scales that I usually use were out of order so had to use some different ones - so that is an added variant too!

I can only put it down to the lunch I had on Monday not being as calorie conscious as the website said :o(

I have another lunch this week coming to go to too...

I was so disheartened after weighing myself that I almost went for an apple fritter donut in Starbucks but stopped myself...

4 comments:

Al said...

Regardless of whether you actually put it on or not, which is debateable due to the different scales used, 100g is nothing to worry about.

Stay positive!

Kelly said...

good self control, not getting that fritter. a day at a time, a day at a time. our bodies are constantly fluctuating depending on salt, fluids, time of day, etc.

keep it up!

Eileen H said...

Blame it on the different scales.
I found that my two sets of scales were different, now which one to believe...:)
Stay focused, you can do it.

chocolat lover said...

thanks all - Im not too worried... ;o)