Saturday 9 October 2010

eleven weeks

I went to the hairdressers this morning (and yes James did notice)...

...when I went to pay, my hairdresser kindly pointed out (when I went to book my next appointment), that its only 11 weeks to Christmas! So I have my 2 appointments booked up now ;o)

Incidentally my hairdresser told me about a new treatment that they were doing, that would tame my "wild" hair - wild is a nice description for what I call my "witches" hair ;o)...

...they told me it was quite pricey, I thought to myself I would be prepared to pay say £30.00 for it, its a good job that I was sitting down when she told me how much it would be, as it is £100.00! Yes you heard me right £100.00!

Blimey for £100.00 I would expect my hairdresser to come around to my house and wash and dry my hair for me!

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

They certainly know how to charge don't they!
I suggest you buy a good leave-in conditioner and do it yourself at home.

Al said...

£100 is an obscene amount of money to spend on hair, no matter how good the treatment may be. I bet it's not just a one off thing but something that you need to have repeated too...

Think of what else you could spend that on...

chocolat lover said...

Eileen thats a great idea...

Al - it would have to be done every 3 months - and thats far too expensive for my liking.

That would probably buy me 28 gingerbread lattes when they come out ;o)