Sunday 10 October 2010

I couldnt be bothered

Its no secret that my 8 week challenge didnt go as planned - I think I lost a grand total of one pound in the end...

...but as I didnt use my full ass as Homer Simpson would say (what he actually said was "but I used my full ass" so hopefully you get my meaning), I am not in the slightest bit surprised.

The diet or rather non diet (as I didnt lose enough to call it one) has now ended, I treated myself to one of the nice desserts that they have started selling in M&S


I didnt bother with weighing myself in the end today ;o)

4 comments:

Al said...

Ah well, at least you had some end of diet treats. Even if you don't class it as a diet you still get to have the treats!

Kelly said...

but the brilliant thing about it all is that you didn't gain any thing and you did lose a wee bit!

Eileen H said...

This dieting lark is such hard work. You lost a pound so you had a small result. I agree you need a treat at the end of it.

chocolat lover said...

thanks... ;o)