Friday 8 October 2010

looking for some milk

I just went to make myself a cup of tea, I had a look in our fridge and there wasnt any milk in there...

...so whilst the kettle was boiling I ran upto the fourth floor (we are on the third), had a look in their fridge and they only had half a pint *sigh*!

So I then ran down to the second floor looked in their fridge and they had just over a pint (a pint and a quarter to be exact) so I (looked around to make sure that no-one was watching) and nabbed what was left of the second bottle and made my tea ;o)

3 comments:

Al said...

Amber, the notorious milk thief of the third floor, strikes again!

chocolat lover said...

LOL you forgot mention that I also nick recycle bags too ;o)

Eileen H said...

I hope the people of the second and fourth floors don't read your blog or you're in big trouble!